Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Photos say it all...



Byron Bay is a trip looked forward to each year; I now hope this will be an annual event.  So far it has been a chance to reconnect with friends, family and to meet some amazing people.  Children wander from parent to parent and we all quite happily swap and choose them as we please.  Conversation flows.  Life seems easy.  Cares are melted away with early morning yoga but happily awakened with your own children playing in the park behind you. Subconscious or real?  It all seems to melt into one.  This seems to be my one time of year that I reflect on the past and predict the future. Like a car, I need to be serviced.  Byron Bay is my yearly service. 
Time to wax the board....


And hook the line...



Parents try to escape...
Children try to escape

Play 'Bay Watch' theme in background

surfing with cousins

Still trying to escape at night time, points for persistence.......

Faster, faster!!!!

Time for family and time for me; a time for understanding...

Faster Pa!
Faster Nana?!?


 

Practice on dry land....

Beauty is serene...

Attack aunt as instructed!  Now!  Woo Haa!!!!!



Corny, cheesy, beefy, fishy, chickeney.... what ever you want to call it.. "My Byron Family",
(No matter how far I roam...")


 

No comments:

Post a Comment